Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: November 15, 2018
Last Updated: November 15, 2018
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERVICES FOR A TERM (THE “INITIAL TERM”), THEN THE TERMS OF SERVICE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR ADDITIONAL PERIODS OF THE SAME DURATION AS THE INITIAL TERM AT COMPANY’S THEN-CURRENT FEE FOR SUCH SERVICES UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE AUTO-RENEWAL / DECLINE TO RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUBSCRIPTION SUBSECTION BELOW.
Please see our return policy for details about returns and refunds.
Access To This Site
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this website. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this website for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this website, no information obtained by this website falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
You must be of legal age required by the country, state, province, district, republic, territory, subject or city you are in.
It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete or is an impersonation of someone else, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, to terminate or suspend your access at any time, and delete any comments you have posted, all without notice.
Restrictions On Use
- Registering Your Account. In order to access certain features of Company Properties you may be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Terms of Service, a “Registered User” is a user who has registered an account on the site (“Account”).
- Security. Any passwords used for the Account for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any) and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We have the right to monitor your password and, at our discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that we consider insecure, we will have the right to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your Account. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, we have the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. We reserve the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms of Service, and we reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any Submission that is believed to violate these Terms of Service.
- Registration Data. In registering an account on the site, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are (1) at least eighteen (18) years old; (2) of legal age to form a binding contract; and (3) not a person barred from using Company Properties under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree that you shall monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of Company Properties by minors. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (1) notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (2) exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of Company Properties (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account. Company reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights. You agree not to create an Account or use Company Properties if you have been previously removed by Company, or if you have been previously banned from any of Company Properties.
- Your Account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Company.
Fees and Payment Terms.
You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. You must provide Company with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or any other issuer accepted by us). By providing Company with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that Company, and its third-party service providers for payment services, are authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to Company hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Company of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Company reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on Company Properties or by e-mail delivery to you.
Taxes. Company’s fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax. If any Services, or payments for any Services, under the Terms of Service are subject to Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to Company, you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority, and you will indemnify Company for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “Sales Tax” shall mean any sales or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that Company is permitted to pass to its customers, that is the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
Shipping and Delivery
Our shipping and delivery policy can be found at (link to Mir’s Shipping page).
This site may be hyperlinked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to our Company. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyperlinked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
Any statements on this site or any materials or products we distribute or sell have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). Neither the products nor the ingredients in any of the products available on the site have been approved or endorsed by the FDA or any regulatory agency. The products on the site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site or other materials we may provide to you are designed for educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. This information should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting a doctor. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. We do not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices we have provided. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ALL OTHER OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty, express or implied, that the Site, Services or any services, products, or information obtained on or through the site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the Content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we may make changes or improvements at any time. YOU, AND NOT US, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT. All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and we do not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
Company shall be not held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information, Services, or products purchased on this site and assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information, Services, or products purchased on this site. We will not be liable if you or anyone to whom you provide the products purchased on our site is exposed to or comes in contact with any item to which you or the other person is allergic. We shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused in any way through the use of information or services on this site. This includes but is not limited to procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury which may be perceived by you, the site user, to be caused by the information or services on this site, or by using this site.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILTIY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE LESSER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
You will indemnify and hold Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and expert witness fees (collectively, “Losses”) relating to or arising out of: (i) any breach of these Terms of Service by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service; (ii) your Submissions to, use of or inability to use, the Company Properties; (iii) your use of the products purchased on the site; or (iv) violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and expert witness fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this Site or the purchase of any products. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your Account, the Terms of Service or your access to Company Properties.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Company and its suppliers own all rights, title and interest in Company Properties. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, the Services, or Company Properties.
Trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, images, HTML, codes, multimedia clips, Java codes, button icons, banners and software appearing in this site are the property of the Company or the property of the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, logos or copyrighted material to Company. Company, and any party that provided any of the foregoing to Company, retain all rights with respect to any of our or their respective trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrighted material appearing in this site. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
Information You May Not Post, Publish, etc.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm any person by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the Content; advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain Content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Although under no obligation to do so, we reserve the right to monitor use of this site to determine compliance with these Terms of Service, as well the right to remove or refuse any information for any reason. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the Content of your Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor any third party that provides Content to us will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by us or such third party with respect to any Submission.
It is up to you to determine whether accessing this site and purchasing our products are legal where you are. You access this site and purchase our products at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and treaties.
The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you visit Company Properties or send Company e-mails, or whether Company posts notices on Company Properties or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
You hereby release Company Parties and their successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from (i) your use of Company Properties, including but not limited to, any interactions with or conduct of other users or third-party websites of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Terms of Service or your use of Company Properties; and (ii) any action taken by us during or as a result of our investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by us or others, including law enforcement authorities. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor. The foregoing release does not apply to any claims, demands, or any losses, damages, rights and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death or property damage for any unconscionable commercial practice by a Company Party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false, promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Site or any Services provided hereunder.
Top of Form